May 02, 2024, 02:19:43 AM

Author Topic: a last question from Belgium  (Read 2914 times)

ivo van herp

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
a last question from Belgium
« on: March 20, 2013, 06:04:26 AM »
Another question now that my doubts about the use of "Triplestrike-infinite defense" are gone.

The Beastmaster, the Warlord and the Warlock all have the "Battle skill" which gives them the equivalent of the trait "Melee +X" (X being "+1" in their case).

Now ... does this Battle skill works the same as a "Melee +X", meaning that you can only use it ONCE when using it for instance (as per the rules and the codex) in one and the same attack action that makes multiple attacks (strikes) against the same or different objects?

Isn't it possible to make - constantly - use in the rules/on the cards of the following terminology:  "attack action" and "attack/strike", so there is some less confusion?

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: a last question from Belgium
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 07:40:38 AM »
Battle Skill is a melee +X ability
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

DarthDadaD20

• Dark Father of Random Occurrence/TeamRocket Grunt
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 11:13:45 AM »
A last question?!?!? It's asking the right questions which is hard. (Dr.Who!) But seriously...You should have seen how many times I just tried to get on the Mage Wars website while it was down! More questions! More! Why doesn't the darkfenne hydra have a flame +2 trait to better represent the cauterization of the open stumps produced by the decapitated heads of the hydra thus leading to its defeat by Hercules??? Will there be a shield or mirror equipment that protects me from Gorgon Archers??? Will I ever have my fill of banana stickers??? Why is it that sometimes I forget to spell banana and then have to sing hollaback girl by Gwen Stefani just to remember how to spell it???(Granted I just forgot that nullify only worked on enchantments and incantations) Point being, ask all the questions!
Where does my greatest enemy lie?
It has been around since the dawn of time,
it follows your loved ones as well as mine,
takes the form of a mountain as well as a flower,
it cannot be outrun by the greatest of power.
Where does my greatest enemy lie?
Within Shad0w.

Drealin

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 11:35:43 AM »
In case you haven't noticed Darth goes bananas over answering peoples questions... ;)

ivo van herp

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 11:36:02 AM »
:lol:

and thx, guys!