May 02, 2024, 04:06:37 AM

Author Topic: Academy  (Read 13628 times)

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
Re: Academy
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2015, 12:41:14 AM »
November has come and gone. December is half way through. Christmas is only a few days ahead. Unfortunately, still no Academy  has arrived in Germany. I am quite dissapointed. Any chance it will arrive before Christmas?

i should recive academy around the 22nd in france (found nothing sending in switzerland).
battleground was sold out on this site, but amazon had some more and it should arrive tomorrow (at a prohibitive price)...
santa crosses his fingers!

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2015, 07:01:30 PM »
November has come and gone. December is half way through. Christmas is only a few days ahead. Unfortunately, still no Academy  has arrived in Germany. I am quite dissapointed. Any chance it will arrive before Christmas?
Academy arrived to Germany some time ago and it's gone now (at least the shops I checked offered it not as a preorder, but normal product. Now they don't have it in the offer at all). Last time I checked amazon.de still had some copies left.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Bluebaron

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2015, 08:11:37 AM »
Academy arrived to Germany some time ago and it's gone now (at least the shops I checked offered it not as a preorder, but normal product. Now they don't have it in the offer at all). Last time I checked amazon.de still had some copies left.

If this is true, I am obviously ordering from the wrong shops. I prordered my two copies of academy several months ago. I also check on an almost daily basis on other shops,  if they sell academy. Amazon.de has 2 copies to sell, but from a shop from UK for double the normal price + long delivery.

Which are the shops I should add to my list so this won't happen again? Thanks in advance.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2015, 12:14:43 PM »
does
http://www.philibertnet.com/fr/
deliver in germany?

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2015, 02:43:06 PM »

If this is true, I am obviously ordering from the wrong shops. I prordered my two copies of academy several months ago. I also check on an almost daily basis on other shops,  if they sell academy. Amazon.de has 2 copies to sell, but from a shop from UK for double the normal price + long delivery.

Which are the shops I should add to my list so this won't happen again? Thanks in advance.
I was using Boardgameprices.co.uk to search for the Academy.
I think it was Magier Spiele as I was considering both Academy and Domination as well as OP-kit 5 and 6 and all of these but English Academy are listed there. Amazon.de still has two copies of Academy and one of Domination.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2015, 01:19:34 AM »
does
http://www.philibertnet.com/fr/
deliver in germany?

They probably do, since they ship to Canada lol.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2015, 07:46:45 AM »
i didn't know... they don't in switzerland.

they have academy left (no domination).