Mage Wars > Player Feedback and Suggestions

Spear girl better

<< < (2/2)

Arkdeniz:

--- Quote from: DaveW on August 25, 2018, 08:18:55 AM ---I love Artemis... she has her flaws, but that makes it more fun and challenging to use her. She has some niche abilities that are good. To give her effectiveness at range zero also would seem to make her undercosted to me.

She's in my Priestess book for a few reasons... she complements the other spells there very well. Maybe it is that you are looking at her alone, and not considering what she can do in conjunction with the rest of a book?

--- End quote ---

She is an absolute ace when it comes to hunting Necromancers skulking about in their Cloaks of Shadows.

DaveW:

--- Quote from: Arkdeniz on August 25, 2018, 05:13:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: DaveW on August 25, 2018, 08:18:55 AM ---I love Artemis... she has her flaws, but that makes it more fun and challenging to use her. She has some niche abilities that are good. To give her effectiveness at range zero also would seem to make her undercosted to me.

She's in my Priestess book for a few reasons... she complements the other spells there very well. Maybe it is that you are looking at her alone, and not considering what she can do in conjunction with the rest of a book?

--- End quote ---

She is an absolute ace when it comes to hunting Necromancers skulking about in their Cloaks of Shadows.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I like her especially against Necromancers and Forcemasters, but also against any book with small creatures that she can kill in one shot, and those with flying creatures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version