May 02, 2024, 09:59:09 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars App  (Read 3732 times)

Sartalo

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Mage Wars App
« on: May 21, 2015, 01:29:02 PM »
So I will finally have the chance to start playing this game very soon.  I downloaded the app for my tablet and I have a question and a suggestion for it.

My question is, will there be an update that includes the new cards from the Arena, Domination, etc. sets?

My suggestion is coming from someone who likes to have multiple spellbooks prepared.  It would be really nice if you could have a counter that keeps track of how many cards of a particular type you have left in your collection as you make multiple spellbooks.  For example, I would find it really helpful to know how many dispels I have used out of my collection when building a new spellbook.  Currently, each book I create assumes I have access to all of my cards.

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
Re: Mage Wars App
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:08:47 AM »
So I will finally have the chance to start playing this game very soon.  I downloaded the app for my tablet and I have a question and a suggestion for it.

My question is, will there be an update that includes the new cards from the Arena, Domination, etc. sets?

My suggestion is coming from someone who likes to have multiple spellbooks prepared.  It would be really nice if you could have a counter that keeps track of how many cards of a particular type you have left in your collection as you make multiple spellbooks.  For example, I would find it really helpful to know how many dispels I have used out of my collection when building a new spellbook.  Currently, each book I create assumes I have access to all of my cards.

+1 for this feature.

Tracking all the spell cards in your collection would be very nice. For example, having a Show Collection option might show each spell card in your collection by spellbook name or "available" categories.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »

Yes, that is the plan. We're working on incorporating the Domination cards right now.

Sartalo

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 10:19:56 AM »
Glad to hear you will be adding in the new sets!!

Any chance on having an ongoing tally of your collection?

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 10:42:20 AM »
Not sure right now. I'll bring it up to them after we've got Domination added :).

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 08:17:02 PM »
Not sure right now. I'll bring it up to them after we've got Domination added :).
Note - in order to create a master card count for a collection the input screen would need to ask for Core Set and Arena Core Set separately since the card distribution varies slightly between each edition.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin