May 02, 2024, 10:13:25 AM

Author Topic: Halloween costumes?  (Read 3447 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Halloween costumes?
« on: October 25, 2013, 03:03:52 PM »
It would be cool if we could cosplay as our favorite mages. Will we ever be able to do this?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween costumes?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 02:24:55 AM »
What's stopping you?

Fentum

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 03:56:07 AM »
It would be cool if we could cosplay as our favorite mages. Will we ever be able to do this?

When playing on OCTGN, I am always in my Mage robes. I kit myself out with equipment too, but only as I cast them. That's why I never play the Warlord. That Sledgehammer just won't fit in my office!

...and that's also why I don't have a video feed.    ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:13:35 AM by Fentum »

DeckBuilder

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 06:30:43 AM »
When paying on OCTGN, I am always in my Mage robes. I kit myself out with equipment too, but only as I cast them. That's why I never play the Warlord. That Sledgehammer just won't fit in my office!

Yes, video feed would be a bit off-putting. Especially if you are playing the sultry Siren...
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. And then it's just fun.

Fentum

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 08:14:10 AM »
When paying on OCTGN, I am always in my Mage robes. I kit myself out with equipment too, but only as I cast them. That's why I never play the Warlord. That Sledgehammer just won't fit in my office!

Yes, video feed would be a bit off-putting. Especially if you are playing the sultry Siren...

Careful now... :o

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 09:33:33 AM »
Did you seriously call sirens sultry? Assuming they're human, they're probably cannibals. They use their "hot hypnotic powers" to lure sailors in to their deaths! Why else would they do that if they weren't planning to eat them?

Sirens are scary. Since Halloween is coming soon, no one would think any less of you for dressing up as one, Fentum.

Besides, Etheria is equal opportunity; there's no rule that says that all sirens are female, or that all sailors are male.

And I don't have the time, the money or the particular artistic skills necessary to make a Mage Wars costume. Some of them are quite detailed.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:40:30 AM by Imaginator »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.