May 06, 2024, 01:47:10 PM

Author Topic: NC Players?  (Read 3064 times)

JoeJoe88

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
NC Players?
« on: June 26, 2013, 02:43:05 PM »
Hi all!  Yesterday I received my Mage Wars set that I ordered and I must say I was completely blown away!  Practically everything about the game interested me, and after reading the rules and browsing through the cards I can't wait to try my first game.  Is there anyone here in or around the Greensboro area?

By the way, all the components in the game were top-notch.  Well worth the cost.  Kudos, guys.

pixcalcis

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: NC Players?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »
I'm in Salisbury Nc,  and would love to try to find a time to get some games in if you are still looking for players.

noodles

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 02:54:05 PM »
I've got 3-5 players in Greensboro that are also looking.

darkdaysdawn

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 02:55:26 PM »
I'm in Charlotte and play at Above Board Games in Fort Mill, SC.  Probably not very convenient for you...

Check with all the game stores you can find in your area and you might find something.  Also, ask the same question on BoardGameGeek if you haven't already.

noodles

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 01:59:04 PM »
Mace is in Charlotte this year but I will not be able to make it.  For that reason, I posted on BGG asking if there was any interest in a tournament in December/January either in the triad, Charlotte, or Raleigh areas.  I don't mind driving if someone will host.  If it's here, I'll either host it or see if a game store will host for us.

Gortout

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 08:22:52 PM »
Hi im in Jacksonville aboard camp lejeune.  We have very few players in the area but ive been trying to drum up some interest.   How far is greensboro from Jacksonville?