General Category > Off topic

Storage for mage wars markers

(1/5) > >>

drmambo23:
If anyone doesnt have a storage box for mage wars tokens and there is a michaels craft store near you this is a good option. You may be able.to find it at walmart but idk.

It is a.storage box (plano box?) With adjustable compartments. It was $10.00 but michaels always has a 40% off coupon you can print or pull up on ypur phone so it was 6.
But i have 1 of every set so far, except academy priestess, plus extra action markers and it holds everything fine; even the academy dials. Just wanted to share if anyone hasnt tried this yet.

Picture should be attached but its larger than allowed. Will try again tomorrow if i can compress it

Boocheck:
I goes with this: still having space for Frost markers (if there will be any) :)

Kaarin:
Some time ago Sike made a thread about inserts for Mage Wars.
Kickstart you New Year by Pimping your Mage Wars!

farkas1:
Here is what I am now using after going crazy trying to locate condition markers in the past. 

I have a spot for 2-3 different conditions to share in each slot.  Moved all the Mage specific ones for pets, shield, blood reaper ect. into one slot.  Mana, guards, ready markers, and damage counters each have there own slot. 

Still may need to double up some of the small markers because I have not gotten the domination or added in academy set markers into it yet. 

This will help those long awkward pauses trying to locate the exact condition needed.

Gogolski:
Condition markers are horrific to sort because there are so many conditions with a different back for the same front... I understand the need to have less punchboards production wise, but once you get more and more markers, it's really annoying to fish out the ones you need. I use two sorting boxes and a box of unsorted stuff.

It would be gret to have counters that show condition A on side A and always the same condition B on the other side. That would make them sortable and and easy to grab. Not being able to find a certain condition in the mountain of condition markers can be frustrating...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version