Mage Wars > World and Lore

Voltari

(1/2) > >>

Skunkstrype:
Wizards apprently believe that the plane of Voltari is the source of magic and are able to open gates to this plane and summon strange creatures from it. What is actually known about this plane, has anyone from Etheria actually travelled there (and returned to tell the tale)?

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "Skunkstrype" post=201 ---Wizards apprently believe that the plane of Voltari is the source of magic and are able to open gates to this plane and summon strange creatures from it. What is actually known about this plane, has anyone from Etheria actually travelled there (and returned to tell the tale)?
--- End quote ---

As play-testers we only got a brief glimpse of the background story. For the world and the schools of magic. I can say that the story team has put in a lot of effort to try to flesh out this world. But it is one of the things that we as play-testers were ask not to give up any details on until the Arcane Wonders was ready to reveal them.

Dragkin:
Man, it feels like Mom and Dad just told me that I got something really cool for Christmas, but have to wait a whole month to see what it is. Oh well, I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. From what I've seen this world is very fleshed out and much more interesting that I was thinking it'd be.

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "Dragkin" post=274 ---Man, it feels like Mom and Dad just told me that I got something really cool for Christmas, but have to wait a whole month to see what it is. Oh well, I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. From what I've seen this world is very fleshed out and much more interesting that I was thinking it'd be.
--- End quote ---

And if you bad I will tell Santa to bring you a lump of coal instead. :P

1unatic:
Let the veil of secrecy be lifted!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version