Mage Wars > World and Lore

Who is the mage in the Dissolve card image in PvS?

(1/1)

Sailor Vulcan:
What kind of mage is the goblin in the picture for the PvS version of dissolve? Is he a paladin or a warlord or something entirely new? Also is he or she a particular character in the mage wars universe, or are they just some random goblin mage?

I'm really interesting to know about this.

Thanks!

iNano78:

--- Quote from: Sailor Vulcan on January 23, 2017, 10:00:05 AM ---What kind of mage is the goblin in the picture for the PvS version of dissolve? Is he a paladin or a warlord or something entirely new? Also is he or she a particular character in the mage wars universe, or are they just some random goblin mage?

I'm really interesting to know about this.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

You are really interesting.  ;)

I've often wondered about the creature in the original [mwcard=MW1E36]Rhino Hide[/mwcard] art...

And the werewolf on the original [mwcard=MW1E01]Bear Strength[/mwcard] doesn't look like [mwcard=MW1C17]Goran, Werewolf Pet[/mwcard] (or is at least lacking the chains that make him a Warlock's pet) - and yet, several years later, no new werewolves have joined the game.

And we still don't know anything about the "not a mage" creature depicted in Panther Stealth and Badger Frenzy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version