May 16, 2024, 09:11:00 AM

Author Topic: Necromancer vs Gorgon Archer & Stun Daze  (Read 2047 times)

Manipul8or

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Necromancer vs Gorgon Archer & Stun Daze
« on: March 05, 2015, 03:36:35 AM »
Hello again community,
     New player for a few days now and have a some questions that I hope you can help out with. A friend and I came into this situation. The Gorgon Archer uses her range attack Poison Bow. Since the Necromancer and non-living creatures are immune to poison do they only take the damage from the attack and ignore the weak status effect since it is a poison condition?

Next up stun and daze simultaneously. My creature had already taken its turn. Later it received a stun marker. (We went with it stays stunned until it takes its action phase, as it states on the marker) New turn started and it was attacked again before it took its action phase. The attack would place a daze marker on it. So can a creature be both stunned and dazed? Due to stun; the creature would not be able to act, but use up its action phase. That would mean at the end of the action phase both stun and daze would be removed?

Thank you for any clarifications that can be given.

ACG

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer vs Gorgon Archer & Stun Daze
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 08:08:44 AM »
Hello again community,
     New player for a few days now and have a some questions that I hope you can help out with. A friend and I came into this situation. The Gorgon Archer uses her range attack Poison Bow. Since the Necromancer and non-living creatures are immune to poison do they only take the damage from the attack and ignore the weak status effect since it is a poison condition?

Correct. They only take the damage, not the condition.

Next up stun and daze simultaneously. My creature had already taken its turn. Later it received a stun marker. (We went with it stays stunned until it takes its action phase, as it states on the marker) New turn started and it was attacked again before it took its action phase. The attack would place a daze marker on it. So can a creature be both stunned and dazed? Due to stun; the creature would not be able to act, but use up its action phase. That would mean at the end of the action phase both stun and daze would be removed?

Yes, a creature can be stunned and dazed at the same time. Yes, both stun and daze would be removed following its action phase (during which it cannot do anything, due to stun).

A creature can even have multiple stuns/dazes on it at the same time (which becomes relevant if you are trying to remove conditions to allow it to attack that turn)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:11:42 AM by ACG »

Manipul8or

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer vs Gorgon Archer & Stun Daze
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 08:28:21 AM »
Thank you for clearing that up. It is much appreciated.