Mage Wars > Player Feedback and Suggestions

Lost Grimoire 2.0

<< < (3/3)

Beldin:
I am not behind this idea and not because it is a fan made product. Unglued sets are not a new thing, however we need to focus more on sending new official products to the printers than a fan made set of cards that are not legal outside causal play. Printer time is not cheap so personally I vote to stick to the scheduled releases.

Karadox:
Then let's forget that with the Cards from the community, that probably can not be implemented.
But I think it would be good for Mage Wars if Lost Grimoire 2.0, 3: 0, ... would appear at regular intervals.

Beldin:

--- Quote from: Karadox on December 07, 2017, 05:19:38 AM ---Then let's forget that with the Cards from the community, that probably can not be implemented.
But I think it would be good for Mage Wars if Lost Grimoire 2.0, 3: 0, ... would appear at regular intervals.

--- End quote ---

I cannot comment officially if that is happening or not. I personally like the idea of at least a second Lost Grimoire set coming out.

werner:
I was shocked after punching my new Grimoire Vol 1 into spellbookbuilder and finding out I was still missing a ton of VITAL promo cards (like Screaming Zombie!)...

I would welcome a Vol 2 even if it were smaller than Vol 1.

Jbuzzsaw79:
I would love to see  a second grimore and see lots of promos as well as few other random things even fan made ideas. One for example would be the bloodwave orc bowen to keep more of orc theme book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version